Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Learned It From Watching You Bill!







I am officially disenfranchised with the political system as is the stats quo.  It literally makes me sick, all of these people are basically liars.  I mean, how can your version of the truth be so different than the TRUTH.  That's a lie, right.....has something changed in the last few years that I wasn't aware of.  If I told the police that I wasn't drinking, but they found out I was, can I say I "mis-spoke?"
You are a damn liar, your psychotic, doing what you did is unpatriotic.  There are soldiers fighting REAL wars, REALLY serving their country, that you disgraced with your forked tongue.  You wanted all of us to feel sorry for you, you went to Bosnia and ducked away from sniper fire, and incoming enemy bullets.  Bullshit, you were taking pictures, and smiling clutching your puppy faced offspring.
Then you send you daughter out campaigning to colleges and someone asks her a legitimate
question. She gets mad and refuses to answer it. I will, yes it was, you are a liar, your husband
is a liar, basically everyone around you, and involved in politics is a big fat liar.



You asked for it, now you have to produce, that was your job out there. It's my
business just as it's the business of every other American citizen, blow me, I want
some fucking answers. If I went to Wal-Mart and asked where the phillips head
screwdrivers are, and you tell me it's none of my business.....I'm talking to Glenda
the night manager and taking your MF blue vest. You are officially full of shit :)
I've decided the only good candidate for presidency has to have nothing to hide.
We should know everything about them, why not, they are leaders of the free
world right? Why can't we know? Can someone answer that question. Why is
there stuff that the general public can't know about the person who is running
the country, good and bad? We need to put a businessman in the oval office,
see how much smoother everything runs, make the country a little bit of money.
Recession sucks. And So does politics.

No comments: